- This website is totally independent.
- This site is not affiliated or partner or associated with the brands mentioned on it.
- This website is not affiliated or partner or associated with the service of the prefecture of Paris which collects the found objects.
Effective Date : May 7, 2018.
PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website Losstandfound-paris.com ?
When do we collect information ?
How do we protect your information ?
Our webhost (OVH) use regular malware scanning to protect this website.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
No we don’t
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We do not have Third-party advertising on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following rules :
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by emailing us (contact information at the bottom of this page)
Google Analytics honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
You must have 18 years old or a majority in your country to complete our report form.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur :
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
And also follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
And we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-05-07