Paris-Beauvais (Beauvais-Tillé) airport is located 70km from Paris.
Code AITA of this airport : BVA
Each year this airport welcomes more than 3 million passengers, it is the 10th airport in France.
And every day, many items are forgotten by travellers : ID, passport, wallet, glasses, phone, suitcase, computer…
If you wish, you can report the loss of one or several item(s) online (24 hours a day) via there form.
What are the main lost items ?
– Various suitcases and bags
– Documents and identity card / passport
– Various clothing : sweater, coat, jacket, cap, hat, scarf…
– Eyeglasses and sunglasses
– Mobile phone, laptop, digital tablet, mp3 player, camera
– Books and magazines
– Toys and accessories for children and babies
Where could you lose your item ?
- In Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 : restaurants, shops, toilets, airline counters, control or boarding areas.. (terminals map)
- On the plane
- In a shuttle
- In a parking lot
- In a taxi
- On a bus
If you want to send a letter to this airport :
Aéroport de Beauvais-Tillé
Service des objets trouvés
60004 Beauvais Cedex
You are currently reading an article from lostandfound-paris.com
This independent website offers you independent information about this airport .
This airport is managed by the Société Aéroportuaire de Gestion et d’Exploitation de Beauvais (SAGEB).
This site is not partner or affiliated with this company, you can if you wish contact them directly with a contact form.